Wednesday, March 9, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 16

"Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 5:3 (KJV)


"I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."

Psalms 34:4 (KJV)


Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled."

Matthew 5:6 (KJV)

I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety."

Psalms 4:8 (KJV)


"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Matthew 5:11 (KJV)


"I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies."

Psalms 18:3 (KJV)


 "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:"

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment