Wednesday, March 30, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 19


"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise."

Psalms 98:4 (KJV)


"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning."

James 1:17 (KJV)


"Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all."

Psalms 34:19 (KJV)



"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him."

Psalms 62:5 (KJV)



"For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (KJV)



"For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips."
PROVERBS 8:7 KJV


"Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold."
PROVERBS 8:10 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment