Thursday, March 17, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 17

"In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion."

Psalms 71:1 (KJV)

"But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."

James 1:6 (KJV)

"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

1 John 1:7 (KJV)


"In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me."

Psalms 56:11 (KJV)



"But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it."

Luke 11:28 (KJV)



"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."

Psalms 91:2 (KJV)


"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

Matthew 4:4 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment