Friday, March 25, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 18

"I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well."

Psalms 139:14 (KJV)


"But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

Matthew 24:36 (KJV)




"Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation..."

Psalms 25:5 (KJV)




"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Corinthians 15:57 (KJV)


"Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."

Psalms 150:6 (KJV)



"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered."

Matthew 10:30 (KJV)


"Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms."

Psalms 95:2 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment