Wednesday, February 10, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 10

Still getting caught up with verses of the week.


"For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me."

Psalms 31:3 (KJV)


"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9 (KJV)


"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."

Matthew 11:29 (KJV)


"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

James 4:7 (KJV)



"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)


"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."

Romans 10:17 (KJV)



"Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also."

John 15:20 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment