Tuesday, February 16, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 13

"From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I."

Psalms 61:2 (KJV)


"At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

John 14:20 (KJV)


"For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light."

Psalms 36:9 (KJV)



"Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."

Mark 9:23 (KJV)



"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:"

John 11:25 (KJV)


"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:1 (KJV)



"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

John 14:2 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment