Sunday, February 7, 2016

VERSE OF THE WEEK DAY 7

Still getting caught up with verses of the week.



"Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?"

Luke 12:6 (KJV)



"For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost."

Matthew 18:11 (KJV)



"Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

Matthew 18:18 (KJV)



"...The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

Psalms 27:1 (KJV)


"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you."

John 15:16 (KJV)



"Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:"

1 Peter 1:8 (KJV)



"Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:"

Hebrews 12:28 (KJV)


"Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."

2 Peter 1:4 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment