Monday, February 8, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 8

Still getting caught up with verses of the week.


"For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth."

Psalms 33:4 (KJV)




"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

1 Corinthians 13:11 (KJV)



"Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak."

Mark 14:38 (KJV)\



"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

John 5:24 (KJV)




"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

John 16:33 (KJV)


"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)



"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:"

Romans 5:1 (KJV)


No comments:

Post a Comment