Thursday, February 11, 2016

VERSE OF THE WEEK 11

Still getting caught up with verse of the week.



"As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love."

John 15:9 (KJV)



"Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;"

Colossians 3:12 (KJV)



"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil."

Ephesians 6:11 (KJV)



"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

John 14:27 (KJV)


"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!"

Romans 11:33 (KJV)


"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)




"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost."

Romans 15:13 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment