Tuesday, February 23, 2016

VERSE OF THE DAY WEEK 14


"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."

Revelation 3:20 (KJV)


"He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."

Psalms 23:3 (KJV)


"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Matthew 10:16 (KJV)


"God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect."

2 Samuel 22:33 (KJV)


"Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:"

Ephesians 4:26 (KJV)


"From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised."

Psalms 113:3 (KJV)



"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

Hebrews 13:2 (KJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment